OJW skrev:
> It's a bit distracting seeing underground train lines overlaid on the [EMAIL
> PROTECTED] map
> of London (especially when taking screenshots to use as the base for other
> maps) -- anyone think they could be removed, and have a separate layer for
> train/metro connections? (like steve's map of london underground)

Why remove them ? Just adjust the stylesheet, so they aren't rendered as
prominently, I.E. lighter gray than today for the underground segments
of the line. Or in the case of specialtymaps, not rendered at all for
the underground segments of the line.

Personally I find it beneficiary to have them on the default [EMAIL PROTECTED]
map
layer. They ensure that the map is more complete and usable for everyday
navigation IMHO. At least here in Copenhagen.

Dutch