All I'm really looking for is a place to store tiles I render offline.
I plan to cover all of Pennsylvania, which by my back-of-an-envelop
calculations would be around 30GB of tiles.

I have that much space on my personal website, but I keep bumping into
my hosting provider's limit about maximum number of files, which is
driving me nuts.  My project isn't so much a non-profit as just my
personal hobby, which I hope will someday congeal into something that
helps bicycle commuters plan routes to work / school.

I have enough space to do this with my current provider (Omnis), but
they have some weird limitation about total number of files, which I
keep bumping up against.

Bone