Hello Ulf,

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Ulf Lamping <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Igor!
>
> I just wanted to have a short look at the Kosmos source code, just out
> of interest. But I couldn't find it in the OSM svn or on your own pages.

I haven't (yet) made Kosmos an open source project. I will publish the code
on my download pages in the next few days.

Funnily I found a LGPL lisense text together with the binaries, but not
> the sources.

You are probably referring to the license file of the Flee library - a 3rd
party library used in Kosmos for expression evaluation.