Chaps,

As always, forgive me if this is an old issue, but: I noticed that an
organisation I have contact with has a map in their "how to get here"
leaflet, which they may well have just copied from somewhere. I'd like
to recommend they use an OSM map instead, but looking at the area:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.45561&lon=-0.96828&zoom=16&layers=B0FT
I find that the area they would screenshot is covered with crudely-drawn
pint glasses.[0]

Are there any plans to either:

a) put layers into the Slippy Map so people can remove unwanted data
such as this; or:
b) set up a web service so that people can have custom maps (of
reasonably small areas) rendered according to their specified criteria?

Asking them to install and configure their own copy of Mapnik seems
somewhat unreasonable...

Gerv

[0] Note: the purpose of this message is _not_ to have a dig at the icon
designer. But you must admit they are fairly simple icons.