Great indept interview, you explained everything thorough and clear and with
a nice accent as well. Good job. BTW, how many ppl listen to that station?
Any response from listeners?

Lucky that you speak an language that almost everyone can understand. I did
a short radio talk last week about OSM in a language which only about 400k
people speak... Got an enthousiastic response (friends of my parents calling
to say they heard it), but not many new volunteers afaik.