This would be good.  But even better, let me select a portion of a
track log and upload it.  My track logs tend to be a nightmarish
tangle, with possibly hours of stuff before, after and during the
interesting bits.  I can use them because I was there, and know where
I went, when and why (this is why I take notes).  But somebody looking
at the raw track would actually be confusing, and possibly wrong.

However - bits that I'm actually mapping tend to be much better -
actually tracking roads, paths etc.  If I could easily select the bad
bits of the track log (just points) in JOSM and remove them, then
upload the rest, I'd be willing to put them up.

I keep meaning to go back over my old track logs (all of which I have)
and clean them up with some 3rd party tool, bit I always seem to have
new stuff to work on instead.

On 22/02/2008, Frederik Ramm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I think we should provide a track upload facility within JOSM. I
>  started work on that once but got distracted, maybe its time to
>  revisit that.

Stephen