Kyle Gordon skrev:

> I know this has already been answered, but it would be awesome if [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]
> could be accessed through the BOINC framework (especially as deployment
> to multiple computers would just involve an MSI and MST file).
>
> Anyone reckon if it's at all possible to get all the required magic
> working? :-p

Since [EMAIL PROTECTED] involves using other software for the rendering, I
think we
have wait untill Frederik has implemented the equivalent Inkscape
functionality in perl, and Artem then converts everything to a
multiplatform binary that conforms to the BOINC specs for in and output.
My guess is that it should be ready for rollout on 01April2008.

;)

Dutch