El Lunes, 31 de Marzo de 2008, Andy Allan escribió:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Peter Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> >  Can I suggest that the vehicle oneway=yes/no attribute should be able to
> >  take an additional value of 'reverse' to make all the tags independent
> > of the direction of the way and avoid the need to reverse ways at all.
>
> oneway = -1 has existed for quite some time, and is moderately widely used.
>
> yes                                        | 199863
> true                                       |  99662
> no                                         |   6348
> false                                      |   1608
> -1                                         |   1359
> 0                                          |    109

Speaking of which, I'll have to propose "oneway=reversible" - we have one
piece of motorway that is one way on friday night, and the other way on
sunday.

Interestingly enough, this motorway tunnel does not appear on Gmaps, Ymaps, or
even the IGN maps (our national mapping agency). Gotta use that point in my
talks.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I reverently believe that the maker who made us all  makes everything in New
England, but the weather.  I don't know who makes that, but I think it must be
raw apprentices in the weather-clerks factory who experiment and learn how, in
New England, for board and clothes, and then are promoted to make weather for
countries that require a good article, and will take their custom elsewhere
if they don't get it.
                -- Mark Twain