On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Brian Quinion
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >  IIRC, Mapnik supports bezier hinting for quite a while now, just
>  >  no-one has gone and updated the stylesheet to use it.
>
>  I was looking for these options the other day for a map I was doing
>  but came to the conclusion that they had not yet been exposed at the
>  stylesheet level.
>
>  Do you have a short example of how to enable this?

Interesting, Artem sent a mail in January that he was working on it
and I foolishly assumed that meant he was working on it in SVN.
However looking through the source it seems you are right, there's
nothing there.

I'll bug him to release a patch at least so we can play with it.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://svana.org/kleptog/