How am I supposed to do bus stops?
If two bus stops are on opposite sides of the road then I think maybe they
can share a node?

I found in some email that you can make little short service links. I don't
like that. The bus
pulls over to the side of the road where I'm at.

Sometimes they aren't exactly across the street from each other.

Where I'm at there are lots of wood and concrete bus shelters.

http://bowlad.com