Hi!

Thanks for the update!

Just got an issue with the new feature. Its really dangerous to be
able to shift whole ways that easy.

What happens is I accidently moved a large lake and then polatch
bugged out due to memory issues. When logged back in, the lake where
gone. Now I dont know how to fix this lake... do I need to redraw it?

I am reluctant to use the new Potlatch due to this bug... :(

/Axel