Hi,

> The coastline checker won't see anything after the 19th because the
> daily diff for that day is missing. Either the diff will appear or it
> will resync on the next planet dump.

That's a problem I am having (for the Geofabrik Excerpts) as well - once
a daily diff has failed, I'm stuck for the rest of the week. Actually
this time I simply applied the new diffs anyway, ignoring possible
consistency problems, but it's not the best thing.

Would it be possible to issue "extra" planet dumps after events that
disrupt the diff chain, like we had last week? So that those who rely on
diffs for a current version of the data have a clean start to work on,
without having to wait for the next regular planet?

What does OSMXAPI do in cases like these?

Bye
Frederik