Without sponsors, the State of the Map conference would not be possible.
The generous financial assistance of all our sponsors help us make the
conference the high quality event that it is.

This year CloudMade, ITO!, AND, GeoCommons, multimap, nestoria and
Mapufacture have all demonstrated their support of the OpenStreetMap project
by sponsoring the conference.  Thank you, guys.

The conference in Limerick, Ireland on 12-13th July, is less than a week
away so it really is your last chance to register. We do have a few places
left so you won't be disappointed if you are quick. Here's the link for
registration: http://www.stateofthemap.org/registration/ and accommodation
is still available at the conference hotel:
http://www.stateofthemap.org/venue/

Oh, and did we tell you? there is now a BBQ at the hotel on the Saturday
evening included in your registration fee. The food is courtesy of our
sponsors, the drinks and the craic will be down to you ;-)

We also need to know who can help make the weekend run smoothly. Volunteers
are needed to help with registration each day, selling merchandise, and
other simple tasks. This will take a bit of the pressure off the organisers
and let them enjoy the fun too :-)

If you can help out please send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers and we hope you have a great conference.

OpenStreetMap Foundation and the State of the Map conference team.