Hi,

(RichardF)
> > Being a bit of a tree-hugger at heart, I'd prefer somewhere in
> > mainland Europe easily accessible by train.

(SteveC)
> ...so you can skip it again? :-P

There were a number of people absent at this year's SOTM who are
quite active and/or important to the project - JonB wasn't there,
Blackadder wasn't there, Artem wasn't there, Jordan Hatcher cancelled,
Martijn van O wasn't there, neither was Franciso Santos, there was
nobody from the Merkaartor team and none of the many folks who are
very busy in Eastern Europe. (E.&O.E.)

I'm sure every one of them have had their valid reasons for not coming,
and I don't see why RichardF's absence in particular should be something
to discuss on the mailing list?

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"