I guess Cloudmade's VC funding doesnt quite stretch to buy Steve a Gulfstream G550. What a shame :-)

Iván Sánchez Ortega wrote:
El Miércoles, 13 de Agosto de 2008, SteveC escribió:
Guys I've been in contact with them throughout to help this happen, I
guess that wasn't clear. I had planned a blog post but have been on a
plane from when they posted up until now.

Steve,

You have to switch to faster airlines.

;-)

begin:vcard
fn:Patrick Weber
n:Weber;Patrick
org:University College London;Department of Managment Science
adr:;;Gower Street;London;;WC1E 6BT;United Kingdom
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Engineering Doctorate Student
tel;work:02077185430
tel;cell:07854840450
note:Please note I only pick up my office voicemail sporadically
url:http://www.ucl.ac.uk/msi
version:2.1
end:vcard