That's really cool.

I should really sort out georeferencing my blog posts (might need to hack
WordPress a bit or find a plugin, and then I want to add an OSM map or link
to my template).
Then you could put the url as http://blogs.openstreetmap.org which is user
diaries plus a fairly long list of OSM people who blog on their own website.

--
Gregory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]