El Lunes, 1 de Septiembre de 2008, Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio escribió:
> Menorca was once part of the British empire. In fact, some Menorcan old
> peasants still say 'vindou' (from the English 'window') instead of the
> Latin 'finestra'.
>
> So I think they deserve something better than this:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=39.964&lon=4.046&zoom=11&layers=B00FTF

The JOSM validator shows up 3 ways as "Unclosed way: natural type coastline".
However, those 3 ways (10315149, 10315235 and 10315167, on the east end of
Menorca) appear to be connected to the rest of the coastline.

I'm puzzled.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Water, taken in moderation cannot hurt anybody.
                -- Mark Twain