Hi,
I want to create tiles with a high zoom level (10 or 11, I think) for a
large area (Netherlands) to create aeronautical maps. I have downloaded
the OSM file for the Netherlands (almost 1 Gig).
My question is:
Is it possible to chop the large OSM file in smaller peaces or get OSM
files from the OSM server, but at a larger size then the current maximum
level. Bassically, I do not need a lot of the detail (like local
streets), but I want to change the presentation of the output of the
details and add airspace structure boundaries to it.
Thanks,
Wim de Vries