On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Steve Chilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyway the OS are one the of the primary (platinum?!) sponsors of the
> RGS (along with Land Rover and Rolex from memory). So the map of the
> venue, and how to get to it, prominantly displayed on the back cover of
> the abstracts naturally used Open Street Map data. Nice one!

Awesome. And the next time someone complains that OSM is unusable
because it's not complete or accurate, we can point out that map.
Having spent eight years of my life at Imperial College, I know that
Princes Gardens (directly under the letters "RGS-IBG") is a through
road... But even that obvious a problem that close to the venue
doesn't detract from how useful the map is nonetheless.

Cheers,
Andy