Hi,

Gert Gremmen wrote:
> The usertype should have the username of the uploader
[...]
> The username should be enabled shortly before
[...]
> The form would return by email the username
> to be used
[...]
> The notification script could also create a backup of
> all changes
[...]
> Normal users should have their number of changes per upload
> limited to say a few hundreds a time.
[...]

I was not suggesting any changes in the API. What you write above would
require a lot of changes (and a lot of manpower). I just wanted to
implement a code of conduct which bot users would be *expected* to
follow - I didn't want to implement technical measures that *forces*
people to do so.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"