As you all know, OSM depends on donations to keep us alive and kicking.
One way of supporting the Foundation is by buying from our retail
partners, who in return will donate a portion of the purchase to us.
Many of you are already doing this for which we are very grateful.

I would like to present a new retail partner. Pocketland.de is a webshop
that sells (amongst others) GPS-applications for your mobile.
Applications are available in the English, German, Spanish, Italian,
French and Dutch language. Pocketland gives us 15% of each generated
purchase via the special link on our shop-page on the wiki.

Take a look at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Merchandise and
see how easy it is to support OpenStreetMap.

Enjoy!

Henk Hoff
OSM Foundation