On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:12 PM, elvin ibbotson <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

                        So, Richard thinks we should  take him (just a guess, I
suspect there are more mappers of this gender) outside and shoot him, while
Etienne thinks we should give him a cigar. Me, I'm all for compromise: give him
a cigar and shoot him :-)

                For health reasons I wouldn't encourage anyone to smoke a
cigar.  So shoot him before he lights it.

                80n

I agree with Etienne. Assuming that zone was blank, I think that user has done
a great job.

The day will come when we will get rid of all these gps talibans....

Lucas