Hi Andy,

Andy> If anyone out there who was contributing in the summer and has now
Andy> stopped could share the reasons I might help shed some light.

I got my 1st GPS (76CSx) few days ago and do not own bike (yet),
although preparing the house in the country-side where we'll move in 4
months. The whole area as well as 'my' country is not covered much, so
I'm looking forward to start working (aka: contributing) to OSM project.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D