Dirk-Lüder Kreie wrote:
> have a look at the debugHelper.pl in [EMAIL PROTECTED] it will give you the
> latlon center of the tile bbox and the latlon of the center of the tile.

Thanks, but I still don't get it and need some more hints.
This is about finding the corners of a tile which is a discrete unit
with discrete center points.
The tahproject.pm computes the mercator tile height the way I do and
Tileset.pm also uses 256 pixel tile image size.
I am guessing that the osmarender export function  deliver tile density
  for any centerpoint, so I probably need to reach to the guy
producing the export code or looking at the code itself to know how to
compute corner coordinates for this : any center, any size "tile".

The exporter takes the geodetic center as a parameter, but I
expect it to deliver a map evenly around the center of the projection.
If not I don't see how I can find the corners.

chuss
Olav