The suggestions re the Use Case page all sound good. Looking at the wiki
history page, I assume but cannot absolutely guarentee that review has been
made of the version extant 19th Jan (there were then no edits for a month).
I've grabbed a copy of that page and will insert the review comments into that
as suggested. Give me till Sat.

Mike