Tom Chance wrote:
> It's not clear that it's the distributed rendering of the data that makes
> one more "community" than the other.

That's not quite what I was thinking of - it was more the cartographic style
than the mechanics behind it.

The Osmarender layer tends to prioritise more POIs, more differentiation
among little details of OSM tagging, than the Mapnik one which is a very
focused "classic cartographical" approach - more so than most webmaps,
indeed, which is one of the reasons I like it so much. But certainly the
Osmarender layer is a fuller depiction of the breadth of our community.

So maybe
  "Classic style"
  "Community style"

would be clearer than a bald Classic/Community.

cheers
Richard