According to the style rules of the Italian press, interviewers have a certain
margin to summarize in a striking short sentence the words of the person who is
interviewed, and put that sentence in the headline between double quotes. So if
Steve Coast is one day interviewed by an Italian journalist and that interview
is read by non-Italians, I'm afraid Steve's life will be at risk.

Regards,
Lucas

========================

another fantastic

        1. Someone makes a mistake
        2. ???
        3. It's Steves fault

Bet you were itching to make todays Guardian mistake my fault too, eh?

I can tell you Frederik that I and the rest of us at CloudMade take
great pains to explain the differences between CM and OSM but it
doesn't always make it through. Instead of getting angry and writing a
long rant, why don't you just mail the author and cc me or something
in future, I'll happily back you up that they got it wrong.

Best

Steve