Very spooky. I got large gaps in the trace I took yesterday on my eTrex
HCX, but had a very clear view of the sky throughout. I've never had
such a poor trace before from the unit (If you discount the time I
managed to factory-reset the unit, thus switching off logging without
realising -- I wasn't happy...).

Gregory

At