On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 09:42:55AM -0400, Jeremy Adams wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Osmosis is failing on my ROMA server with what looks to me like some kind of
> UTF-8 encoding error.  It has stopped at the 200904040742-20090404043.osc.gz
> file.  I've also tried processing the hourly changeset for that hour and got
> the same error.
>
> The full output from Osmosis is in the attached txt file.

200904040742-200904040743.osc:1556: parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8,
indicate encoding !
Orchideenwiesen. Der Rundweg startet zwischen den Ortsteilen Wommelshausen und H

I manually edited the file and stripped of the last 2 characters
and applied it manually ...

The next files

        200904040743-200904040744
        200904040744-200904040745
        200904040745-200904040746

        200904040749-200904040750

have the very same object with the same error ... Will this problem
be fixed with API 0.6? Its quite annoying to fix this again and again
manually.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  f...@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
        Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little