Hi,

I am getting a Ruby error when I am trying to add some user as my friend. It
seems to be related to some username (for now I can only notice this error
if the username contains a space). The error is below:

The OpenStreetMap server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented
it from fulfilling the request (HTTP 500)

Feel free to contact <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Contact> the
OpenStreetMap community if your problem persists. Make a note of the exact
URL / post data of your request.

This may be a problem in our Ruby On Rails code. 500 ocurrs with exceptions
thrown outside of an action (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code)

Is anyone else seeing this error?

Thanks,
Ciprian