On 22/04/2009 15:02, Pieren wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Frederik Ramm
>> I can only hope that such childish protest behaviour is not the norm in OSM.
>>

> It makes me angry because you and one or two other guys refuse to
> understand that you cannot force people writing meaningful comments in
> their commits and this will imply stupid comments. Wikipedia
> understood this, Potlatch did it, API did it, but JOSM not. Is that so
> childish ?
> Sure, only few will protest here. Others will just play arround as we
> can see in the changeset history.

You've probably spent more time and effort typing angry comments here
than you ever will entering helpful comments in your changes. For
heaven's sake, just get on with it, it's hardly the end of the world. If
you're so upset, just type '.' and hit return, no big deal - but that's
not being very helpful to your colleagues, which is a shame.

David