Hello,

have you removed the kill switch inside polyshp2osm.py?
In the latest version of the file I don't see the -s switch. Also -l is
the output_location. So if you want to output your file to the c drive
with the prefix open, you would use the following option: -l C:\open. It
will create files that are C:\open_1.osm C:\open_2.osm and so on. The
number of files depends on the size of your shapefile and of the option -o.

Emilie Laffray