On Thursday 04 June 2009 03:25:21 pm Josh wrote:
> hello there is a very important petition in my signature I would appreciate
> if you would sign it please.
Hi Josh,

I understand the point of you petition but I don't think you will get major
support here.
Firstly this is not at all in the subject of the mailing list.
Secondly, we use free software so price of software is not an issue for us. If
you come and say: "open source screen readers are shit, help me to improve
them and make them work with osm" I think you will have much more support.
Thirdly I don't think software writer care about your petition (I'm even sure
they don't). When Microsoft write a software, it's not to help you but to make
money.

So if you have any problem with a free software, most of us will be glad to
help you. If you have problem with proprietary software, we can just advice
you to switch to free software :)

Regards

--
Vincent MEURISSE