On Sat, 6 Jun 2009, Tim Morley wrote:

Some videos of OSM themed talks are available at [1] and [2]
You might get ideas from those.  [2] has starts out with a discussion on
different freedoms a map might give (or not give).

Searching for "OpenStreetMap" on slideshare.net also gives many slidedecks
that can give you ideas.

[1] http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/node/422
[2] http://hosting3.epresence.tv/fosslc/1/watch/145.aspx

Steve