> I think the definitions really don't belong in the the data -- perhaps
> if you want to see them, your browser should look them up in some
> table rather than load from the data.

+1

It should be sufficient to keep the canvec:UUID, source and attribution tags,
and maybe a few of the other canvec:* (CMAS?). I don't see why we would need
most of the others. If someone is really interested in them, they can look them
up in Canvec using the UUID.

created_by should be removed, too. This is better moved into the changeset. One
could even argue that "source" belongs there, too.

Regards, Marc

--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss