2009/6/25 Ivan Garcia <capisc...@gmail.com>:
> Hi, thks for the answers, but wordpress.org does not allow to install 3rd
> party plugins into their online hosting blogs, and the solution of an static
> image is a bit limited cause then user won't be able to drag the map or zoom
> out to see the roads access, etc.
>
> Some tricky suggestion?

Not sure what you want without using a 3rd Party Plugin even with Google.

You can use OSM maps with the Google API if you wish.

You could try and plug-in Open Layers or Cloudmade maps

I'm trying to something similar with Drupal currently,

I'm currently thinking of calling Cloudmade API with a Drupal/Php
front end, which does not look do difficult. But Still need to write a
plugin.....

Peter.