Ok, I am revisiting this. Both me and Gustav F (original writes of the
proposal) was not satisfied with the outcome of the last vote (about
50/50), so I have rewritten the proposal based on many of the comments from
the rejecting votes.

There was mainly two issues of the rejecting votes:

1) The proposal didn't clearly state what part of the maritime borders
belong to relations, I feel this is better stated now.

2) Many people objected to the teritory border being tagged as
boundary=maritime instead of boundary=administrative + maritime=yes. This
have now been changed too.

I am now pushing this for a new vote as no further inpute have come for
several months. I hope we can have this approved and get maritime borders
put on the map.
Brgds
Aun Johnsen
via Webmail