--- On Fri, 31/7/09, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:

> more inclusive than is necessary. So from my perspective
> they ARE
> intentionally going out of their way to invade privacy by
> showing views that
> are simply not normally visible? If we want to see what is
> over a wall we can
> now go to google .....

Maybe so, but I doubt the law would cover such things in most places, however
people can get laws changed and they could in effect be retro active simply
because the information is widely viewable.

However as is I don't think there is any laws that would cover this, most data
is being collected on public property etc so yea it comes down to intent and
their primary intent isn't the same thing as a peeping tom even if the outcome
is the same.

You didn't intend to kill someone but they still died, is the difference
between man slaughter and murder.