OJ W wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 8:16 AM, John Smith<delta_foxt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I also checked the Australian state borders and they are marked as
>> admin_level=4;10 which may interfere with things if the script was only
>> looking for a single number, however the boundary is used for local and
>> state.
>
> the "4;10" number sounds like a good place to start investigating - is
> that why they're not showing-up on the map of australia?

Does the script also take boundaries in relations into account? I'm a little
puzzled by
<http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~ojw/WhatCountry/?lat=42.8145&lon=20.365> which
is inside Kosovo with two relations as border,
&#1057;&#1088;&#1073;&#1080;&#1112;&#1072;, admin_level 2, which is seen and
Kosovo, admin_level 3, which is not seen.

Two boundary relations is also the way to map the Australian example.

Regards,
Maarten