On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM, David Groom<revi...@pacific-rim.net> wrote:
>>> FWIW, I'm trying to get it working again (it was pointed out to me a
>>> few days ago that hypercube was back online) however I keep running
>>> into problems with corrupted planet dumps and daily diffs. I hope to
>>> have it working again soon.
>
> Thanks Martijn
>
> Its such a useful tool to have available

Well, I managed to get something working.

http://dev.openstreetmap.nl/coastlines.html

(thanks to whoever put the page on dev, it's a much better place).

All the data is now based on 0.6 inputs and it's quite obvious that
since the 0.6 changeover the data is much much cleaner (many less
errors).

It's still on hypercube and it's not super fast, but it does appear to
work. Let me know if you see something odd.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <klep...@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/