On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 12:03 PM, James Livingston<doc...@mac.com> wrote:
> If we ignore the Australian tagging guidelines, what should we use for
> roads that are the same as residential ones but in an industrial area?
> According to the wiki, unclassified roads are wider than residential
> ones, and while roads in industrial areas are often wider than
> residential ones, that's not always the case.

The wiki talks about residential or unclassified roads inside a
residential area:
"This tag is used for roads accessing or around residential areas but
which are not a classified or unclassified highway. "

Tagging roads inside industrial or commercial areas with
highway=residential sounds really bad, sorry.

Pieren