2009/8/22 Christiaan Welvaart <c...@daneel.dyndns.org>:
> hi,
>
> I changed some things on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access -

> Added a tag for low performance mopeds, because in some countries they are
> by law neither a bicycle nor a true moped.

currently there is no more "mofa" (I guess this is not English, as it
is an abbreviation of "Motorfahrrad" = "motor-assisted bicycle") on
the page and no definition for moped (until which ccm it is considered
to be such, or what else is the criteria). IMHO motor_vehicle should
not include mofa, lawn-mowers and other stuff like this. AFAIK mofas
(below 50 ccm) are in many countries considered as bicycles, at least
outside town. The general sign to exclude motorcars and motorcycles
often don't exclude mofas.

And yes, some discussion _before_ changing the features would IMHO
have been better.

cheers,
Martin