People, please *don't* CC me. I'm subscribed to the list.

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 01:02:30 +0200, Pieren wrote:

> Tagging a whole way just because you have to stop at the end is a deep
> modeling mistake.

Please, explain why.

> There is no similarity between the oneway which applies to the way
> with a stop sign which applies to an intersection.

I didn't say it is in similar to oneway. In some previous mail I explained it
had the same tagging values as oneway (which seems like we're changing now),
and in my last mail I explained one possible usecase which is totally *wrong*
and should be detected.

Anyway, I haven't thanked you yet for moving the page under
Proposed_features/ :) →→ Thank you!

Kindly,
David

--