Patrick Petschge Kilian schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Am I missing something, But it would help if the Reply-to header on
>> all messages that go through the list(s) gets set to the list email,
>> so that when we hit reply the message goes to the list by default.
> In short you missed http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

Hi!

Repeating this link again and again doesn't make it any more right or
wrong than any other opinion.

Wasn't it Stalin who said: "You have to repeat a lie often enough to
become the truth"? ;-)

Chip Rosenthal expressed what he expects - fine.

It's obvious from the repeating mails on this topic, that a lot of
others expect something else.

 >> This is the way most of the other lists I'm on work, and its a bit
 >> annoying having to use "Reply to all" then remove everyone except the
 >> list.
 > Just because it is a habit doesn't mean it's not a bad habit.

Right, but that also mean, your workflow (habit) doesn't mean it's not
a bad habit. Maybe you're only got used to it ...

I know both ways have their pros and cons, so telling other people they
are doing something wrong (or bad) is just ...

Regards, ULFL