> No! Please don't do that. That makes it harder to use. Then
> there are two
> possible ways, where data can be. Please use only
> addr:interpolation on
> the way and everything else on the nodes.

Which seems to be the opposite of what the section on the Karlsruhe
interpolation wiki section says:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/House_numbers/K
arlsruhe_Schema#Using_interpolation_to_mark_many_houses_along_a_way
(shortened to http://is.gd/34St1 )
That example shows ONLY the house number on the nodes, and
everything else on the way used for interpolation.

I don't use anything else on the interpolation way however. I put
house numbers on end nodes, interpolation on the way linking them,
and add that way to an associatedStreet relation for everything else
to be worked out.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/House_numbers/K
arlsruhe_Schema#Using_Relations_to_associate_house_and_street_.28opt
ional.29
(shortened to http://is.gd/34T0q )

Ed