AFAIK there is really nothing smaller than unclassified unless it is (a)
residential - i.e. houses along a significant part of it and not really a route
to anywhere except those houses or a nearby similar road, or (b) an urban
'living street' with pedestrian priority (can't remember how to tag - I have
never found one round here and the wiki is nearly dead at the moment so I can't
check!), or (c) a track - bearing in mind that a track with tracktype=grade1
could also be surface=paved.

Mike Harris