Ed

Thanks a lot - that is all very clear and helpful and makes perfect sense. I
will follow your example.

I already tend to average ways where necessary in similar manner to your
description and, as I almost always am doing walking surveys, any bus stops
that I have manually added have indeed been done stationary at the stop.

Kind regards and thanks for the good information

Mike Harris