Hello,

based on an old (abandoned) proposal and on a discussion in the German board
I have created a new proposal for tagging mineshafts:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Mineshaft

In addition to this proposal I would like to discuss the tag resource. In my
proposal resource is used to describe what is mined for with the mineshaft.
These resources are the same that can be used in a power plant, but there
they are tagged as power source. It's the same with pumping_rig and
pipelines, where this resources are tagged as type. What do you think about
standardizing this and replacing all this different tags with one: resource?

lesi