I have used N800 with an bluetooth external GPS. It's good for quickly
adding roads and POIs, but for anything bigger than this it get's too
complicated and sluggish.

2009/11/10 Kenneth Gonsalves <law...@au-kbc.org>

> On Tuesday 10 Nov 2009 9:30:25 am Alex S. wrote:
> > Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> > >  Does any one have experience of editing maps with hand held devices?
> > > Are  there any open source projects for this? What about accuracy and
> > > usability?
> >
> > Yes, there are.  I have a Nokia n810 and have used OSM2Go, though the
> > internal GPS isn't very good (no external antenna).
> >

> how does the editing experience compare with that on desktops with
> something
> like JOSM?
> --
> regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves
> Senior Project Officer
> NRC-FOSS
> http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/

Arlindo Saraiva Pereira Jr.

Bacharelando em Sistemas de Informação - UNIRIO - uniriotec.br
Consultor de Software Livre da Uniriotec Consultoria - uniriotec.com

Acadêmico: arlindo.pere...@uniriotec.br
Profissional: arlindo.pere...@uniriotec.com
Geral: cont...@arlindopereira.com
Tel.: +5521 92504072