On 01/-10/-28163 08:59 PM, Mikel Maron wrote:
> I suggest mappers check in on the IRC channel to coordinate
> irc://irc.oftc.net/osm
>
> We can also watch who's editing where on the history page
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/history?bbox=-72.525,18.4147,-72.1136,18.6786
> and get in touch if needed

Potentially useful for watching who is editing where at the moment is a
a little Java program I wrote a while ago that can be found at
http://gpsmid.sourceforge.net/misc/LiveEditMapViewerJ.jar

It works off the the minutely replication diffs and displays all (node)
changes (since you started the program) on an OSM slippy map. If you
shift click on one of the changes, it will get you to the browse page
for that node so that you can see the details of who has edited there
and in what changeset.

And if it is not useful, then at least I think it is fun to watch... ;-)